If you own one minted Trosset you are eligible to purchase a print of your Trosset #. Prints are hand-signed and numbered on the face and are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
All prints are created by a local, professional fine-art printing service in Barcelona, Spain, using Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl paper. Prints are inkjet on this quality glicée paper with a light texture and a non-glossy surface that produces vivid hues. This paper is 320 gsm, 100% cotton, without optical brighteners, ensuring that the work will continue to look great for many decades. The pigments used in the printing process are also archival quality, and are rated for 100 to 200 years.
size and price
Prices below are per-print. They shoul be paid by USDC (a stablecoin) through an Ethereum-compatible wallet.
- Mitjà: 42cm x 24,7 cm (16.5″ x 9.7″) — 60 USDC
- Llarg: 59,5 x 35 cm (23.4″ x 13.8″) — 84 USDC
- Gran: 84 x 49,5 cm (33″ x 19.5″) — 126 USDC
- Extra gran: 119 x 70 cm (46.8″ x 27.6″) — 216 USDC
On top of this, there is an additional shipping cost.
- Spain and Portugal — 24 USDC
- Europe (rest) — 48 USDC
- Türkiye — 246 USDC
- USA and Canada — 66 USDC
- Australia and New Zeland — 84 USDC
- China and Japan — 84 USDC
- UK — 57 USDC
Note you may also be required to pay duty fees upon receiving the print.
You’ll need to provide the following details:
- Name, mailing address, email, phone number (all required for delivery and export)
- Token #s that you wish to have printed
- Which size you’d like
- PROVE OF OWNERSHIP: The payment should be done from the same wallet that holds the tokens. Or a signed message from the wallet with the tokens will be required.
Please fill out the order form here to purchase. Note that new orders may require 2-3 weeks of lead time before I’m able to ship them.
Works are inspected before signing and delivery. They will come with a certificate of authenticity.
The print is sold unframed, it has a 0,5cm (0.2inch) white bleed to prevent color degradation on margins of the print and is packaged in a cardboard tube for protection.
Prints are an iteration of a limited series of unique images generated from the same program. This is essentially unique to generative art.
Colors may vary slightly on screen due to nature of digital computer screens and their color adjustments.
custom orders and info
If you’d like to make a custom order, such as a different size than what is listed, or other specific requests, please email email@example.com
shipping and return policy
Further details about the shipping and return policy can be read here.